Vanguard ~ PWI ~ Raging Tide Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Make Friends and Family and Have Fun ♥

Bank information updated 09/03/2011
News Update patch no. 515

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merging

+2
KittyTale
seric
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merging Empty Merging Mon May 16, 2011 11:18 am

seric

seric
Leader/Director

We are merging with some ppl to Sublime faction. More info will come later. At the moment, we are at the forming stage still.

Those who are active/back to play pwi on Raging Tides server are welcome to leave their message of interest on this thread, and we will contact you in person once the faction is ready full force.

Memo: we are just a part of new form faction, so rules and decisions won't be fully held by us from VG.

Kitty 7

Last edited by seric on Wed May 18, 2011 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

2Merging Empty Re: Merging Tue May 17, 2011 11:11 am

KittyTale

KittyTale

Huh? No more Vanguard? tiger 001 I know i wasn`t active for a while but i`ll come back in action soon so ... if you all will be there .. in the new faction or whatever is going on i`ll like to be there too if i can. Friends stay together no matter what right ? tiger 002

3Merging Empty Re: Merging Tue May 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Revenge

Revenge

i know i havent been too active on my alts in VG but i plan on lvl'n and usin em real soon so if you want you can add me to the new faction <3

4Merging Empty Re: Merging Tue May 17, 2011 11:08 pm

KittyTale

KittyTale

I sure hope you`ll be on the new guild rev Very Happy I miss the days i had a veno and you helped me with my fbs ... very nice days for sure Smile

5Merging Empty Re: Merging Tue May 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Revenge

Revenge

well thanks lol but i been mia due to a broken comp and before that i was all tw on my main focused so didnt spend much time on alts QQ lookin forward to lvl'n alts now since my main faction has nobody good to tw against anymore

6Merging Empty Re: Merging Wed May 18, 2011 8:17 am

Selvyn

Selvyn

I shall make something clear so there's no confusion.

Sublime will not be a place to put alts in, sorry rev but its not gonna happen, having a main and alt in sublime is ok, but since your main is part of another faction im afraid having an alt only in the faction wont go down too well.

7Merging Empty Re: Merging Wed May 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Revenge

Revenge

well that just sucks...

8Merging Empty Re: Merging Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:31 am

KittyTale

KittyTale

Guess what ?!? I`m back :> I updated client today and i`ll be back in force so if someone could and want to invite me to guild that will be great. Can`t wait to do some fbs with you guys.

9Merging Empty Re: Merging Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:19 am

Kelda

Kelda

Welcome back! I think Levi is where the others are headed for atm.

10Merging Empty Re: Merging Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:09 pm

seric

seric
Leader/Director

I'm not so active now as I used to since I started work.

Welcome back though Kitty, but sorry we are all scattered now. Anyway, as Kelda said I'm now moved to Levi.

11Merging Empty Re: Merging Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:16 pm

KittyTale

KittyTale

Oh ... that sucks...so i guess no more fbs .... or not so often ... oh well .... i`ll be in vanguard if anybody needs me while i`m online and try to keep the guild up if anyone is still there Very Happy

12Merging Empty Re: Merging Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:24 am

seric

seric
Leader/Director

sorry Kitty, it's just been no one for a long while, also in Sublime Sad

Just pm any of us if you would like some chatty, hope you're doing well also in irl Very Happy

13Merging Empty Re: Merging Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:36 pm

KittyTale

KittyTale

I will ... but the timezone is different and don`t think i`ll catch some of you when i`m on....in rlf ... well i`m good and bad ... good cause i`m at law university from this year Very Happy and bad cause i just broke up with my gf and it kinda sucks ...

14Merging Empty Re: Merging Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:35 am

seric

seric
Leader/Director

Wow grats on Law uni Kitty, but aww out gf...hope it's all okay and dw you must find someone that will make you happy I'm sure (just not sure when you'll find that person Sad )

15Merging Empty Re: Merging Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:47 pm

KittyTale

KittyTale

Thanks Seric Smile I will ... or at least i hope i will. Oh well ... life goes on with or without her. Anyway ... hope you`re all fine and hope we`ll make some quests together.

16Merging Empty Re: Merging Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Kelda

Kelda

17Merging Empty Re: Merging Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:35 pm

KittyTale

KittyTale

OMG Kelda ... that was hilarious Smile)) In some point he is kinda right Smile)) Oh well ..thanks for cheering me up Merging 237622. Anyway i`m over it and already starting to party again like i used to Merging 348943

18Merging Empty Re: Merging Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Kelda

Kelda

Hehe, glad to hear it! cheers

So how's it coming along with keeping Vanguard up? And how's Law School atm?

19Merging Empty Re: Merging Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:06 pm

KittyTale

KittyTale

Well ... with vanguard ... since i`m alone there it`s kinda boring to play alone....and since my timezone is very different from others i can`t find someone from vanguard online either so i`m like go online ... run around for 10-15 min and go offline...it really sucks playing alone there ... no one to talk or joke or questing or something to keep me awake...and with law school ... well it`s great ... last saturday was my first day... 3 hours of law history but i made some friends in the class and the fun started right away Smile))

20Merging Empty Re: Merging Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:20 am

merily

merily
Marshal

well :o ser n me we are in Leviathan atm. wywy quitted tho i think his char is still in levi and the rest i'm not sure =o

21Merging Empty Re: Merging Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Revenge

Revenge

well im in Vicious and so is amrd, as for the rest i cant say. hit me up sometime kitty i'd be glad to just hang out or run any instance you need. i get bored when im on pwi lately and dont do much lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum